[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ukraine Today

Spaghettitree at aol.com Spaghettitree at aol.com
Sun Jul 13 08:52:28 PDT 2008

Thank you for Don's beautiful descriptions of Ukraine and its people.  Though
I have not found ancestors there yet, maybe I will one day, and this sort of
reporting makes something that had only been (nice, but boring) names and
dates and places that we call "genealogy" come alive.   Congratulations to Don
Miller for his work, for his caring, for his sharing it all with us.  This kind
of perspective, I believe, is essential to understanding our ancestors, and
what they have handed down to us.  I don't care how you spell katsup or ketchup
or catsup - it still tastes the same and it's funnier this way!

Maureen Schoenky in California