[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Anyone have anything on Wanda Henschel from Chodecz?

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Sun Jul 13 11:25:54 PDT 2008

Do you know Wanda's parents names?
Nelson

-----Original Message-----
From: ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org
[mailto:ger-poland-volhynia-bounces at eclipse.sggee.org] On Behalf Of Jeffrey
Dreves
Sent: July-13-08 7:57 AM
To: ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Anyone have anything on Wanda Henschel from
Chodecz?

Looking for any further information about Wanda Henshel.
Her birthplace was Chodecz. She was residing in 'Wittendorne'
(it looks like on the manifest) before emigrating to the US in 1907.
I have her year of birth as 1888, but do not know the exact date.
When she died in 1950 her death notice mentioned one brother surviving, a
Rudolph Henschel of Germany. I am especially interested in learning if she
had any other siblings.

Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey Dreves, Jr.