[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Henzel-Brazil

Eduardo Kommers eduardo.kommers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:21:22 PDT 2008

On ship manifests in Brazil there are 1 family HENZEL from Sweiss, and 4
HENSEL families from Germany.

>From Sweiss:
-Aruin Henzel - arrived in 1891.

>From Germany:
-Adolph Hensel and Maria - arrived in 1924.
Children: Fritz and Charlote

-Erich Hensel with his brother Herbert - arrived in 1924

-Julius Hensel and Auguste - arrived in 1889
Children, Carl, Ida, Minna and Paul.

Is there a chance one of them be your relative?