[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Convention Cyrillic sessions

Sigrid Pohl Perry perry1121 at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 05:46:51 PDT 2008

To those attending the August SGGEE Convention:

I am willing to offer some informal sessions in the research room on
deciphering Cyrillic documents, and would like some idea of how much
interest there is in this. I want to have enough handouts and example
translations available for those who attend. Also, you will need to
bring copies of your own documents to work on as well. These sessions
will focus primarily on handwritten Napoleonic documents with which I am
most familiar, but I would like to know if you will be bringing other
kinds of documents with printed Cyrillic so I can prepare some examples
of those.

Please email me if you are interested attending such a session.

Sigrid Pohl Perry
perry1121 at aol.com