[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ulrich family

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 25 07:39:08 PDT 2008

Tess,

Please clarify the surname.  You show Ulrich in the subject line but Uhrich in the text.  Both are valid Germanic surnames found in Russia.

Since you are at it, can you fill in any more detail?  What religion did they practice?  Where did the settle in North America?  What type of documents, if any, have you already researched?

Thanks.

Jerry Frank