[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ulrich family

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 25 09:39:58 PDT 2008

Further to my previous message, it appears that your ancestors may be from mixed Russia origins.

Jangula is found extensively on this list http://www.ahsgr.org/gedlist/J-Jeh.htm as being from North and South Dakota with one link back to Crimea in the Black Sea region of Russia.

Uhrich / Uhrick / Urich plus other variants are found in large numbers at http://www.ahsgr.org/gedlist/U-Ulm.htm and at http://www.ahsgr.org/gedlist/Uns-Uzi.htm .  They apparently  settled in Nebraska  and were from the Saratov, Volga River region of Russia.

For the best help with the Volga River region, I recommend the resources available through http://www.ahsgr.org .  For the Crimean region, go to http://www.grhs.org .

If none of this seems to fit your family, then we will need more info to try to help further.

Jerry