[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gribenhof/Griebenhof

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Fri Jul 25 11:49:57 PDT 2008

    Eduardo,

        I have come across a village Griewenhof in Kreis Strasburg,
  West Prussia. Could that be your Griebenhof?

        Is your information from a Brazilian passenger list, or a
  European one?

       I'm currently trying to follow up a hint that my Gruenke
  family from the Zhitomir area may have lived for a time in
  Griewenhof after they left Russia, before moving to Sangnitten
  in East Prussia.

           Yours,

               Paul Rakow
               rakow at ifh.de