[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Shitomir - Volhynia - Russland

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Jun 1 13:30:06 PDT 2008

Alessandro,

Zhitomir is a very large city in the Ukraine.   If we can help you, you
are going to have to be very specific about the families that you
seek.   Can you please give us some of the names and dates and places
that you know, and also the family relationships.  Our database is quite
large, so we may be able to help you further.

Gary Warner
SGGEE