[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] FROHLICH OF ROSHISCHTSCHE/FRIEDDRICHOWHA

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 7 15:35:25 PDT 2008

In that case there is at least some info available for you.

Go to http://www.sggee.org/StPeteBirth and search for Froehlich.

You will find Friedrich Wilhelm born at Karolinowka-Rudka 16 Jan 1883
to Johann F. and Bertha Busse.  This Rudka is probably the correct
version for your Pudhe.  George's guess was very close.

With the Froelich spelling, you will find Hulda born to this couple
at Friedrichkow 17 Jun 1881.

With Frohlich, there is Emily born at "Friedrich, Ruttke" 7 May 1879.

Herman's birth will not show up in these records as they stop in 1885.

 From here http://www.sggee.org/databases you can link to the
marriage and death records which you can search.  Again you will have
to try all the variant spellings.  You should probably also consider
Frolick among other possibilities.

We have over 400 Froehlich or variant names in our member's only
database.  You may have further success with your search by joining
SGGEE if you are not already a member.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca