[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Mantei

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 8 08:24:05 PDT 2008

Further to Robert's advice - the listing at that
website  http://www.galiziengermandescendants.org/ is only a partial
extraction of the names contained in the EWZ files.  Since your
Germans came out of that area before or during WW II, full research
of that data would be advisable.  I'm not sure how practical that
will be for you in England.  For information about the EWZ files,
see  http://www.volhynia.com/ewzmain.html

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca