[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Mariendorf, Volhynia, Russia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 14 04:20:01 PDT 2008

Further to Michael's suggestion, I would like to
point out that there were at least 4 other
Mariendorf in Volhynia besides that mentioned by him.

Mariendorf I = Swojczowka

Mariendorf II = Kisielowka (or Kischelowka)

Mariendorf = Marinowka = Bobritskaja Marjanowka

Mariendorf = Marjanowka = Jabloneckaja

Further research would be required to determine which is the correct one.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca