[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Freigang

Ed Koeppen koeppen at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 20 00:19:40 PDT 2008

I am searching for information on Adolph Freigang and his siblings, Emil and
Artur Samuel. I am told that Adolph was arrested in Volhynia in 1938 and
that Emil migrated to North America. In the late 1920s, Artur Samuel
travelled with Reinhard Koeppen, Adolf Teodor Neumann and Richard Seidel,
from Volhynia to Harbin, China. In the 1930s, Artur Samuel migrated to
Brazil, South America.

Has anyone any information on the parents or ancestors of Adolph, Emil and
Artur Freigang?

Ed Koeppen
Researching - Bunkowski, Bonkowski, Bonkowsky, Freigang, Koeppen, Koepp,
Keppen, Kepin