[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roerich/Roehrich

Tess Roehrich minrexx at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 20 06:41:00 PDT 2008

I am looking into my ancestry from the German-Russian line of Roehrichs'.  This is the furthest I can find records of our geneology.   According to my information -- Georg Roerich (b 1803 Germany) and Joneviva had the following children who were included in the 1852 Strassburg, Russia census:

1-Peter Roerich (b 1825 Strassburg, Russia); m Marfa Scherr.
2-Johannes Roerich (b 1828 Strassburg, Russia ); m Mariana Steier.
3-Franz Roehrich (b 1832 Strassburg, Russia ).
4-Anton Roehrich (b 1834 Strassburg, Russia ); m Regina (Pugina Dostzop)
; m Helena Blondel.

Children of Anton:
 Joseph Anton Roehrich (b 1863 Strassburg, Russia; d 1927 Strasburg, ND); m Elizabeth Feist (b 1866 Strassburg, Russia; d 1933 Strasburg, ND).

I am particularily interested in the marriage of Anton Roehrich and his wife surname of Derzub or Dostzop.  I am hitting a brick wall in that line.
Let me know what you might have for hints or ideas of where to search to find this information.
Thank you,
Theresa Roehrich
Minnesota