[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Freigang

Carol Jones thejoneses at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 20 11:13:16 PDT 2008

Artur Freigang  b. 5 Apr 1904 in Neumanowka married Johanna "Emma" Wurch
about 1930 in Harbin, China.  Do you have the date of death of either Artur
or Emma in Canoas, Rio Grande Do Sul, Brazil?

Sorry, I don't have any information on Artur's siblings or ancestors.

Carol Jones
researching "Which Wurch/Werch/Wuerch/Wirch/Wuirch is which"