[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Administrative message - please read

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Mon Jun 23 04:43:18 PDT 2008

Over the past 72 hours we experienced some major mail distribution
problems.  Some servers on the Internet were interpreting the SGGEE
address as spam and were rejecting the distribution.  This problem is
now fixed.  However, there may be some in our distribution list that
did not receive some messages during this time while others
did.  Since there were hundreds, it is not possible for us  to know
who did or did not receive the messages.

We recommend that you all have a quick look at the archived messages
at http://eclipse.sggee.org/pipermail/ger-poland-volhynia/ to see if
there any that you missed.

Please also remember that you cannot respond directly to an archived
message.  To send a message personally to the original poster, note
the address given in the form name_at_server.com.  Change the _at_ to
@ and you will have the correct address.  To send a message to the
mailing list, use our mailing list address
ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org .  In either case, you can copy
and paste original contents into your message if desired for reference.

Thank you and we apologize for any inconvenience.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html