[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lublein again

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 29 12:56:44 PDT 2008

Wilma,

Lubraniec and Lublein/Lublin are not the same place.

Lubraniec is a village about 15 miles NE of Babiak.  Henriette's 1843 birth is recorded in Babiak church books.    If you suspect this is the same Henriette as your Henriette, her family may have migrated to Lublin city or province area in the 1840's or 1850's.

Rose Ingram