[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lublein again

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 29 14:16:12 PDT 2008

Wilma,

My apologies.  Henriette's 1843 birth is not recorded in Babiak record.  I was looking at the source for 1840 marriage of her parents in Babiak.

I have copies of the handwritten indexes in the Chodecz records.  There is a Henriette listed on the 1843 index, #84, on Film 0813112.  There are more Sommerfeld children shown on the 1845 Birth index too.  You will have to check this film to see if there are more siblings to Henriette.

Rose Ingram