[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Konigsberg family

Frieda fnr at thebluezone.net
Sun Jun 29 17:35:11 PDT 2008

I am trying to locate my family from Konigsberg, East Prussia.  I can find
Karl Ludwig Ross born 6 Jun 1868.  Franz Ross is next and I cannot find him
on the film.  Wilhelmine Amalie Ross was born 14 Feb 1871 and Died 26 Feb
1871.  Wilhelmine Ross was born about 1873 and married a Carl Hinz.  Helene
Ross was born in Kadgienen .  Their parents were Johann Ross  (he died in
Konigsberg 4 Mar 1905)and Wilhelmine Vogel (she died in 1939.  I have read
the films from Caymen and these records are missing.  Does anyone know of a
source other than the Family History Library film #1949659?  Frieda Ross