[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lublein

Wilma Schultz lydiaem at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 29 11:55:09 PDT 2008

Say I was wondering if any one could answer this for me.  Recently, I contacted Statistics Canada about the 1940 National Registration Records.  Although there is not too much informatino on them that I do not already have for my great grandfather Gustav Wolter, it did state that Gustav's parents (Johan Wolter and Henrietta Sommerfeld) were both born in Lublein, Poland.  Do you think this could be Lublin? as displayed on http://www.sggee.org/members/PDFMaps/PolE2005e.pdf on the SGGEE site? Rose had found a birth record of a child of Johan and Henrietta's (Adolf Ludwig) that was born in Lublin in 1872.
Thanks,
WIlma.