[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Updated website

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Sun Mar 2 13:56:52 PST 2008

A big Bouquet must go to Don Miller for the fantastic effort he made to
enlighten the world of the tragedy of Volhynia. You will not read about the
light he has shed in the local newspapers or the history books being studied
in our schools. These are some of the darkest secrets of the Russian Empire.

One item of personal interest is his publication of all the names published
by Volhyn's Guberniya News on 2 June 1916 and translated by Brent Mai of
Purdue University. I purchased the publication from AHSGR at considerable
expense, and could not find the name of "Ittermann". My family name had been
translated as "Sterman"  and I am glad that he took the opportunity  to make
the correction and show my family name in his list, even though it comes in
the alphabet listing after Sterenberg.
I would urge everybody to go to his new website <www.volhynia.org> and view
what he has published in particular under Resources and Articles. It is mind
boggling to see all he has done. A Big Thank You, Don.

Nelson