[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] August Meyers (Maier) Przedecz

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Tue Mar 4 21:14:28 PST 2008

Hi Elvin,
I can't help you with August Meyer in Volhynia, but there is the following
couple in the SGGEE pedigree database:
August Emil Ferdinand Meyer / Henriette Wilhelmine Schulz, married 12 Apr
1860 in Zgierz, Poland.
Several generations of ancestors are also in the database.
Hope this helps.

Dick Stein
formerly of Leduc