[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Need help finding a Liske/Lieske birth record

Nelson Itterman colnels at telus.net
Thu Mar 6 12:27:43 PST 2008

Hello Maxine:
If Heinrich fled to West Germany after WW 2 you might try looking in the EWZ
films under the name Liske. There is a Heinrich Liske with the birth date
shown as 1893? In the Odessa War Records. The ? mark shows they are not sure
of the date. The film to order is # 1807100. All the Liske's would be shown
on that film. You have nothing to lose.
Nelson