[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Trzepowo Catholic Parish

Joyce E. birdlover18206 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:03:13 PDT 2008

I am trying to find a marriage record of two of my ancestors.  They were married between 1804 and 1808 and lived in Powsino, Plock, Russian Poland.  Alas
the Plock Evangelical Records start at 1808.  I thought they might have had their marriage recorded in the nearby Catholic parish of Trzepowo. (which covers Powsino)  Has anyone done any research on the Trzepowo Catholic Parish.  The marriage record I am looking for is Andreas Kirschner born in Oeschelbronn, Wuertemberg and Barbara Wolf born July 20, 1788 in Oeschelbronn, Wuertemberg.  Thank you