[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Adam in Zhitmor Parish

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 12 10:39:12 PDT 2008

On the database Miles points out, I see 7 siblings for Emilie.   The last child, Hermann,  born in 1878.
I also see Christian Adam and Christine Roesler married in Nov. 1852 in Zhitomir.

I feel the 1882 death record for one Christian Adam, age 71, may not be the same Christian.

Rose Ingram

  From: Nelson Itterman

  It also shows possible siblings for Emelie. Heinrich - 9 Aug1867, Jacob 26
  May 1863 and Juliane 30 July 1865.
  Nelson

  Miles Ertman

  If you are searching for birth information for siblings of Emilie or
  the marriage of Emilie's parents and haven't already searched the St.
  Petersburg Lutheran files, go here:  http://www.sggee.org/ databases .
  There is also a death record of a Christian Adam shown there but there isn't
  enough information given to prove that this is your Christian Adam.  The
  record does give a place of birth.