[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rozyszcze

Carol M. Duff duffc at redwing.net
Fri Mar 14 20:47:22 PDT 2008

Does anyone know of a genealogy researcher in Volhynia?

I'm looking for my great grandfather, Ferdinand Zabel. I found the birth of his daughter, Bertha, in Lezachow, but can't find Ferdinand. There are a lot of Zabels and Zobels in Rozyszcze. I think they're related but can't prove it.

Help!

Betty Wallin