[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Catholics and Evangelicals: Plock area

Hannes Werner Hannes.Werner at online.de
Mon Mar 17 00:07:59 PDT 2008

Hello Worth,
thank you very much for publishing this information again.
I've made similar experiences when searching in the east of Poland.
When I talked about this facts with some other family-searchers they often
ignored it.
The imagination to be serviced by another (strange) church seems to be too
far away.
But ist was not: --- at that time...!

Hannes Werner
Germany