[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wygoda close to Ilow (Sochaczew)

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 18 09:17:26 PDT 2008

Interesting to see how maps disagree with each other.  I checked my
1:100,000 series modern map to see if that place still existed.  I
found nothing in that location but 2 km SW of Niedzieliska (1 km E of
Kiernozia) it shows a Wygoda.  I then looked at my 1803 Gilley map
and it shows Wygoda Kr. in the same location as the modern map.

In any case, this seems to be a plausible location for you Wygoda.

Jerry