[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Wygoda close to Ilow (Sochaczew)

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 18 15:54:01 PDT 2008

There also appears to be a Wygoda as you indicate, about 2 km SE o f Niedzielska.  This Wygoda is right next to a place called Chrosle/Chrusle (and written Krushla) in Volhynian records when these people migrated. Chrusle was given as a birth place, when in fact the actual birth took place in Wygoda.

So this is the right area.

Rose Ingram