[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Germans from Platkownica, Poland

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 25 15:36:21 PDT 2008

The Polish Genealogical Word List is a handy tool to have when reading films, for the basic words found in most records.  This Word List can be printed - about 12 pages.
http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/RG/frameset_rg.asp?Dest=G1&Aid=&Gid=&Lid=&Sid=&Did=&Juris1=&Event=&Year=&Gloss=&Sub=&Tab=&Entry=&Guide=WLPolish.ASP

Rose Ingram