[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] several miscelaneous questions

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Sun May 4 14:56:16 PDT 2008

Hi Haddad,

I'm a member of SGGEE for a few years now.

And your interest is in Maschewo... and Wuerttemberg... I have German
ancestors who migrated from Wuerttemberg into Maszewo Plock Poland.... late
1700's early 1800's.

On their descendants immigrations rec's they quoted Maschewo as B place.
Maschewo = Maszewo... there were many Germans who migrated to that area in
the timeframe you mention, inclusive of my ancestors...Maszewo, Plotzk.

And because I've located many records from that region via the FHC in the
Plock Parish Records, I suggest you might try those records. I have ref. No.
of those rec's if you are interested.

Good luck!

Rachael Patterson in Calgary