[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] UpstreamVistula - new version online

Jutta Dennerlein Jutta.Dennerlein at t-online.de
Sun May 11 07:56:47 PDT 2008

A new version of our website about ethnic Germans in Central Poland is
now online:
www.upstreamvistula.org

Some structural changes made it necessary to bundle all new issues of
the past 6 months into one update.
I want to thank all contributors for their involvement and for their
great patience!

New items:

- Web edition and English translation of "Michalki-Rypin 150 years"
church anniversary document.
- Report about Kepa Tokarska/Kepa Osnicka.
- Bibliography has new structure, a search function and more content.
- More than 50 new cemeteries in our Cmentarze project.
- New search functions for cemeteries and inscriptions.
- Report about GPS used with old maps (for cemeteries).

Kind regards
--
Jutta Dennerlein
www.upstreamvistula.org