[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gustav Rheinhardt Drefs

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Wed May 28 08:01:10 PDT 2008

TOM BRAWLEY schrieb:
> I am seeking information on Gustav Rheinhardt Drefs , born May 15, 1864.  I believe his father's name was Gottlieb Drefs.  I know he had a brother Glazovich Drefs.  Gustov Drefs emigrated to the United States in the 1880's, his father and brother did not.  I think the family lived in the Posnan area.
>
> Thank you for your help
Hello Tom,
the Poznań Project has DREFS in the neighboring towns of Schwarzenau
(Czerniejewo) and Pudewitz (Pobiedziska) but since it is a marriage
database and your Gustav might have married after his emigration, it can
be just a guideline where to start a more precise search.

Go to http://bindweed.man.poznan.pl/posen/search.php?lang=en , insert
the surname and click the location names to get the corresponding
microfilm numbers.

Günther