[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] ahnenpass/stammbuch

Cathy Walters walters.cathy at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 09:15:56 PDT 2008

Hi,from what I've heard that it is a good sourse of family,but I'm new to computers&dont read german,but would be interested in it.I asked for POW letters at Kirchlicher Suchdienst,they had one on my grandfathers nephew but they couldn't give it to me because I hadn't the address at that time that letter was addressed-the only address my family had saved was'nt from the time,soo close to have-only to slip away-deadbranch with info missing.I ran into Ahnenforschung.Net,www.ahnenforschung.net/metasuche,php?(tried to query Rossin-&Frehof family's tried to use my Ger/Eng dictonary but gave up-I'm afraid this oldlategal needs handholding when going to places beyond my knowlage.)I'm also scared one of these days bump into something that would cost money and accedently push wrong thing&any thing that costs is totaly out of the questian.Almost 30 yrs of looking for my dads 1st cousin's-am hopeing pc to connect,from letters I've had sent yrs ago,many dont know their own
 families-newbie on board.

  ALWAYS A ROSE