[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] anyone heard of Lacnoknok in Volhynia?

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Thu May 29 10:23:49 PDT 2008

Cynthia,
Further to Rose's suggestion, if you search the name Abram arriving in 1927
you will find the Franz and Bertha Abram family.  The spelling Abram and
Abraham are often interchanged.  They are listed as from Russia, so possibly
they are from the eastern part of Volhynia which remained within Russia
between the world wars.
Dick Stein