[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Villages - Question from newSGGEE member

Richard Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Sat Nov 8 18:53:16 PST 2008

Hi Don,

I am glad you are benefiting from membership in SGGEE.  Regarding your
villages, I can tell you that Mostki Warzymowskie is about 15 km NW of
Sompolno, Poland, or some 125 km WNW of Warsaw.  I don't know Pamiatka, but
it must be in the same area.  I am interested in the surnames you have from
Mostke Warzymowskie as several of my lines lived there before moving on to
Volhynia.

Dick Stein