[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of Villages - Question from new SGGEE member

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Mon Nov 10 02:59:49 PST 2008

DON JAHNKE schrieb:
> I have joined this week and have just started to enjoy the wealth of information on SGGEE website.
> I am researching Jahnke and Jedel families.
> I have questions regarding finding villages in the Volhynia area.
> I have found village refernces on the Hamburg passenger Lists as well as the Volhynian Polish databases which I would like to locate on a map in particular:
>
> Pamiatka, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland   1865
> Mostki Warzymowskie, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland   1862
> Seefelde Zifeld , Volhynia  1882
> Kissilinka , Volhynia  1885

Hello Don,
the JEDEL of Mankow, Kisielin, Wladimir Wolynsk are also on my agenda
and since the name is relatively rare, I'm sure too find them all in the
same family. Kisielinka was a colony halfway between Kisielin and
Zaturzy [Zaturec], just 2 km south of Kisielin. Today its remaining
houses are part of the village Zubilnoye.

Günther