[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] photographer in Prussia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 28 10:06:41 PST 2008

Just a general comment regarding studio info on old photographs.

Many photographers traveled far and wide in search of customers.  I'm not sure how far they would have gone to do their work.  The name and location of the studio does not necessarily, therefore, provide an accurate indication of where the people lived.

Jerry Frank