[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Milwaukee 2009

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 2 22:02:04 PDT 2008

Plans for the conference in Milwaukee are starting to come together.

Some people on this list have indicated that they might be willing to give a presentation to the conference. Please let me know if the offers still stand, whether you have been able to confirm attendance, and so on.

Anybody else interested in giving an hour-long talk? Topics of interest to those of us researching Germans in Poland, Poles in Poland, Germans and Poles in Ukraine, and so on? If so please let me know as soon as possible.

We have about a dozen spots left to fill. Much of the conference will have two simultaneous tracks. All ideas welcome.

Thanks

Dave Obee