[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Figuring Relationships - FamilieSONNENBURG

Eleanor ehaas3 at cox.net
Fri Oct 3 07:30:51 PDT 2008

My great grandmother was Louisa Sonnenberg.  She was married to Ferdinand
Meier.  They settled in the Perham, Minnesota area.  Ferdinand, Sr came
prior to Louise and the children.  Louise came over on the Augusta Victoria
on October 3, 1896.  Their port of departure was Hamburg Germany.  On the
passenger record of Ferdinand, Jr his ethnicity was listed as Russia.
Louise' birth age was listed as 35.  My grandfather, Fritze (on passenger
list) Frederick Meyer was 10.  He listed his last place of residence on his
declaration of Intent as Weisendorf, Russia.  In Polish, Louise is Ludrika,
I believe.

Nancy, please get back to me on a one on one regarding the Sonnenbergs.

Thanks,
Eleanor Haas