[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re "Theory of Relativity"

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Sun Oct 5 13:45:11 PDT 2008

Hi Cathy   There are two versions of Legacy (Standard and Deluxe). The Standard version is free and is excellent. A few years ago it was recommended to me by someone at SGGEE because when I sent in my family file using Family Tree Maker it was scrambled after importing it from GEDCOM.This cannot happen with Legacy. I am completely impressed by Legacy now and would never go back to FTM. It has a function that allows you to select anyone from the file and then Legacy will calculate how that certain person is related to everyone else in the file. The relationship is then inserted above all the names of everyone in the file with a blood connection and in Version 7 (the latest update) it also tracks non- related relationships as well. I had to have the Deluxe version because it has a few extra "bells and whistles". I strongly recommend trying it (it's free so nothing to loose). Also, the search functions are outstanding.   Cheers Robert