[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re "Theory of Relativity"

Ed Koeppen koeppen at tpg.com.au
Mon Oct 6 01:51:04 PDT 2008

Hi Cathy, I agree entirely with comments made by Robert. I had FTM for
several years but finally acquired Legacy then the Deluxe version. You
should be aware that migration of your data will take time but it's worth
it.

If you use Legacy, the data fields are compatible with the Master Pedigree
Database at SGGEE. It makes life much easier for Gary Warner (the Database
Manager) if he is asked to merge your family data with the SGGEE Database.

Ed Koeppen