[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] "Theory of Relativity"

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 07:44:11 PDT 2008

A quick addendum on the topic "Theory of Relativity". During my records
research on my ancestors who were a part of the German colonization along
the Vistula River in Schroettersdorf 1800's, many of them married 2nd
cousins, and in fact I've found a couple of them who married 1st cousins. My
3rd cousin's GGrandmother (sis to my GGrandfather) was also related in
another lineage that linked us...

Could go into details with names & relationships, but just wanted to put my
quick addendum to the topic. And, yes, I agree that they did not want to
stray from the general populous of their German colonies, which was a part
of the Kingdom of Poland, Russia.

I'm hoping some of those positive genes have been passed down to some of us.
Sadly, we carry a mix of genius & schizophrenia. Oh well...

Not sure if that has any bearing on the cousins intermarrying though.

Rachael Patterson
Calgary, AB