[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Need help finding film number......

Lonnie Scallen ndseagirl at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 21:14:22 PDT 2008

I am hoping some one can help me find a microfilm.  I have a Schimming
family that was living in Buchthal Friednow kries Arnswalde in 1857.
Johann Friedrick Schimming was married to a Wilhelmine Neumann there in
that year.  They had a child, Julius Schimming who was born 2 August
1858 there.  I have checked the FHC Library and can not find a film
that will show me this information.  Are there any other towns I could
look for that might have that town in it?

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Lonnie Scallen