[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Records for Landsberg Warthe: Jerry Springer

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Fri Oct 10 11:41:22 PDT 2008

  Jim,

      On British TV there's a genealogy series that looks into the
  family history of TV people. They recently had a very good programme on
  the TV presenter Jerry Springer, whose father and grandfather ran a
  shoe-shop in Landsberg.

      You might find it interesting, go to

http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/new-stories/jerry-springer/index.shtml

  and follow the link "Find out how we did it",
  or go straight to

http://www.bbc.co.uk/whodoyouthinkyouare/new-stories/jerry-springer/how-we-did-it_2.shtml

  for the page about Landsberg. (both addresses should be all one line - they
  might get chopped up in the email).

     The Landsberg page might give you some ideas about what is in
  the Landsberg archives,

          Paul Rakow
          rakow at ifh.de