[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 65, Issue 13

Dr. Frank Stewner dr.stewner at t-online.de
Sun Oct 12 00:08:05 PDT 2008

Sorry but my Excel lines looked not so condensed. Here want  want to send:
Village German     Village today Inhab  County D [ PL]            Gmina
today  Powiat today    Provinz [Woiwodschaft]                  N        E
Luisenau              Bytyn           10       Dramburg [Drawsko]    Tuczno
Walcz             Pommern [Zachodniopomorskie] 531545 161401
Luisenau              Ludwiniec     190      Mogilno [Mogilno]        Pakosc
Inowroclaw      Posen [Wielkopolskie]                524648 180254
Frank Stewner