[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE membership

F&RM Haddad farose at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 06:13:16 PDT 2008

Not a member yet? Take it from me, a brand-new member, this will be some of
the best money you will spend on genealogy! I'm still mining the wealth of
information in the members-only section of the website, and will for some
time yet! Between the master database of genealogical information from
members' own pedigrees and the database of researched information that is
ongoing, (and with some extra help from friendly and generous members) I've
added several generations to one direct line, and several more to collateral
lines. There are maps that are very detailed and specific to our research
area, and back issues of the journal. Speaking of which, a huge thank-you,
Jerry Frank, for your article on translating Polish records. I have the
article printed off, and it is almost dog-eared!

And speaking of which - now when I look people in the eye and see the
eyes are blue, I light-heartedly think, "hmmm - we're probably very distant
cousins!" Don't know what I'm talking about? An article in the last journal.

Researchers in this group have been incredibly helpful - you know who you
are - and to those who have helped me so generously, thank-you so much!

I know I haven't said all there is to say about the benefits of membership -
others may add to it - but here's another perk for new members. Get your
membership now, this month, in October, and you will have 15 months for the
price of 12. You won't be sorry, I guarantee!

A very happy new member -

Rose-Marie Haddad
(researching Gohl, Sell, Bartz, Gleske - and others)