[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE membership

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 16:42:15 PDT 2008

> Ditto on that!

I was searching on the web for five hours one stent a few years ago.... and
finally came across the listservelist for sggee... and threw out my names
search.... and got mega hits... mega breakthroughs in my searches on my
family lineages.

.....inclusive of encouragement to join the sggee membership. After joining,
I found much more info in my research on my family lineages, and was able to
eventually add info... ligitmitized via my records research.

Please join... if you haven't already.... you will not be disappointed.

Rachael