[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] On line membership registration now available

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 13 12:39:23 PDT 2008

On line registration / renewal for membership is now available.  You
can also now pay via PayPal using their system or credit card.

Our membership pages http://www.sggee.org/organization/membership
have changed but testers advise that the process is easy and painless.

You can of course still register the old fashioned way using snail
mail and cheques.

For our German readers, we are in process of offering this using
German language pages as well.  However, there have been some delays
with the translation.  Until they are available, you may use the
English language pages linked above.

Advantages of paying on line:
- registration process completed in days instead of weeks (sometimes
less than a day)
- on line registration is fixed in Canadian dollars so your real cost
in your currency may be lower due to the exchange rate changes.
- simplifies the work of our membership chairman immensely
- no need to purchase stamps, write cheques, make a trip to the post
office, etc.

So go ahead - give it a try.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca