[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Figuring Relationships

kaiser116 at aol.com kaiser116 at aol.com
Fri Oct 31 09:51:47 PDT 2008

Hallo SGGEE Group!
Yes this is an interesting subject for discussion. My grandparents, both now deceased, born in Wolynien just east of Zwiahel, shared a similar last name, "Arendt" or sometimes spelled "Arndt" in photos I've seen from those days in Ukraine. My research in the EWZ files at the Archives II in College Park, MD has revealed a complete file on my grandmother's brother's family also under the name Arendt. The EWZ files are so fascinating, wish I could just do full time research there instead of my accounting job!
beste Grüße,
Kurt Gillies
Pembroke, NH
USA