[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Canadian Passenger Lists

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 2 18:04:06 PDT 2008

Re:

> "On Tuesday the 16th of September 2008, Ancestry.ca in
> partnership with the Library and Archives Canada (LAC) will announce the world-first online
> launch of the complete and fully indexed Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-
> 1935."

Those who attended the conference in Kelowna will already know about this -- I mentioned it during my talk on the first day. The information I had (from LAC) is slightly different -- an index 1870-1900 (we already have images for this), plus images 1925-1935 (there is already an index for this). That does leave a gap, so I hope the coverage is as comprehensive as indicated. I do know that Ancestry's master plan is to get all of it indexed.

Dave Obee